Are you a GSAT or GPINOY subscriber? Have you ever wondered how to check your box status or load subscription plan? Well, in this article we will teach you how to check whether your load has been successfully loaded and when will your subscription expire.
With this tutorial, you will also be able to see the name of the GPINOY/GSAT box owner and when it was activated.
Here’s how to check GPINOY/GSAT Box status online:
- Go to iGSAT Asia website.
- Click GPINOY/GSAT on the menu.
- On the page that opens, click GSAT or GPINOY depending on what box you have.
- Enter your Serial Number on form.
- Click Submit.
- That’s it! You have successfully retrieved the current status of your GPINOY/GSAT box.
TIP: You can find the GPINOY/GSAT Box Number or Serial Number printed on a white sticker at the bottom of your IRD box receiver.
Have you found this article helpful? Give it a rating below.